Position in Clinical Research

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 06:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi-

My name is Andrea Suhner and I am currently a Research Associate (Ph.D.) at Cornell University Medical School. I am looking for my first industrial position in clinical research (Clinical Research Scientist, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate) in a pharmaceutical company or CRO in the San Diego area. During the past two years I have been focusing on CNS research (sleep), however, due to my broad background in pharmacology (Pharm.D. and Ph.D. in Pharmacology) I am flexible to operate in any given therapeutic area.

In addition to applying through the HR-departments, I am looking for other ways to effectively place my application and resume. In this context, I am asking you for your help. I would be grateful for any contact addresses you can provide. If you are working in a biotech/pharmaceutical company with a clinical department it would of course be most helpful if you could forward my resume to the responsible hiring manager. I would be happy to send you my resume if you think you might be able to help me and if you have questions regarding my background and what position I am looking for. Thank you.

Best regards,
Andrea

****************************
Andrea G. Suhner, Ph.D.
Cornell University, Weill Medical College
Department of Psychiatry
Laboratory for Human Chronobiology
21 Bloomingdale Road
White Plains, NY 10605