Need a job for my girlfriend

From: Palermo, Chad SPAWAR <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:58:57 -0800

Hi!

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I thought I'd just send an e-mail and
find out.

My girlfriend lives in Switzerland and she is coming out to San Diego. She
graduated from a hotel school and has a degree in hospitality management. We
need to find her a job but it's very difficult do to the visa limitations.
Basically she has two options: Work on a J1 visa or an H1B. The H1B is the
best because she can stay longer and it's really designed for postgraduates,
whereas the J1 is for undergrads. Nonetheless she'd gladly work for someone if
they'd sponsor the J1 visa.

So, we would greatly appreciate it if someone knew of employers that sponsored
H1B or J1 visa's in San Diego. She is looking for something in hospitality or
anything business related.

Thanks!
Chad