san-diego: furniture/car for sale, apartment

From: Karin Baur <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:26:53 -0800

Hi

We are moving back to Europe the coming summer.
That means that we will sell our stuff, including the car,
a VW Jetta, 1998. And there will also be the possibility
to rent the apartment we are renting right now.

If you think of anybody who might be interested, please
forward them our message.
The apartment is very close to UCSD, in the UTC-area.
UCSD can be reached by bike within 15 minutes or by
shuttle. Its a 2-bedroom townhouse, we pay 1300 dollars
monthly.

Karin