Re: startup: State of the Venture Capital in Switzerland

From: Nicole Hillbrecht <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:54:34 +0200

It's too bad we have just a two-way debate... That's the reason why I
thought of starting this list!! Change in mentalities is happening first
in the academic circles. Professors, directors of institutions realize
the value of supporting entrepreneurs. I have recently heard Patrick
Aebischer of EPFL talking about this. We are still far away, but I have
good hope... Hope to read you on the list :-), your opinion IS valuable
indeed. Best,
Pascal