startup: REMINDER: BioE2E Bioentrepreneur Networking Launches Tonite!

From: BioE2E <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:21:05 -0700

Hello --

A new bay area community called BioE2E -- "Biotech Entrepreneur to
Entrepreneur", organized in affiliation with the MIT Club of Northern
California, launches today with an introductory and organizational meeting.

BioE2E's mission is to coalesce an active community of life science
entrepreneurs by creating a lively forum for the exchange of applicable
real-world entrepreneurial experiences. BioE2E is open to everyone. While
the series is designed to facilitate those actively trying to start, build
and/or operate a life science-related business, anyone interested in or
involved with entrepreneurial endeavors in the life science arena will
benefit by attending.

The mailing list is (for now) a Yahoo Group (please register):

We plan on having meetings on the first Wednesday of each month, with a
different topic and a different set of speakers. We will also maintain a
calendar of events on Yahoo until our website is fully operational. Our
website will be here: http://www.BioE2E.org

Today, on October 3, 2001, at 7pm we are having a free kickoff event, open to
all interested people. The agenda for this evening includes:

o learn about bioe2e and our current event plans
o contribute suggestions for speakers and events
o volunteer to help or sponsor
o network with others interested in biotech entrepreneurship

The event will be at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati conference hall, 950
Page Mill Road, Palo Alto across from Genencor and just west of 650 Page Mill
(the main WSGR building). Directions are here: http://www.BioE2E.org/directions

Please let us know if you plan to attend on Oct 3. All are welcome to
attend, but we can plan space, etc. much better if we have some idea of how
many people are coming. Click here and register to tell us "I'll be there!"
http://mitcnc.org/Events_Single.asp?eventID=373

See you Tonite!

The BioE2E Organizing Team