[Startup] Still alive?

From: Gary Jones <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:23:05 +0100 (MET)

Is this list still alive? There are no archives beyond 2005.

I would also like to know whether it is allowed to post adverts
here. I am a software engineer looking for a position with a small
company (not necessarily a startup, but that would be preferable) in
Zurich, so I would like to give some information about myself, skills,
experience, and so on.

Regards,
//G