alumni: Direct

From: Joe Valdman <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:30:36

Hello,

E-mail marketing is market's dream medium.

Are you one of those who knows you should be using the Internet,
but have no idea where or how to start?

Well let me tell you that we currently creating e-mail marketing campaign
for your competitor that includes a guaranteed response rate!!

Yes that's right, we don't just project a response rate, we guarantee it!

Logon to www.americaONinternet.com. We provide a lot of information
as well as viable email solutions.

If you decide to try our services, I'll be your guide and counselor. I'm also
authorized to offer you a 15% discount on your first purchase.

Sincerely,
Joe Valdman
VP Direct marketing
joeV_at_AmericaOninternet.com