alumni: Tips, tricks and links

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:40:00 +0200

Alumni,

I have finally started populating the "returning to Switzerland" area of
the swiss-list directory, and I need you help. Let's put any useful
pointer we may all have in there! Remember how difficult it was to find
useful information, right before and right after you moved here?

You can contribute in two ways:
1) Go to the directory listing on the swiss-list web site
(http://www.swiss-list.com/links/Returning_to_Switzerland/), and add
your link(s).

2) Send me information you find useful in your daily life, or that was
useful when you moved back.

Cheers,

Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet                                          piguet_at_yahoo.com
Rte de Buchillon 5                               Mobile: +41-79-310-3249