alumni: RESEND: swiss-list alumnus get together!

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:27:57 +0200

This is a resend. I am posting this to the main list, because I am afraid
quite a few of the people who are back in Switzerland did not register to
the "alumni" list.

In this case:
- Register to the "alumni" list, so we can use it more efficiently
- Please respond to this, ESPECIALLY if you are not planning to attend (see
options below).

Thanks!

Laurent

----------------
Dear swiss-list alumnus,

It's the spring, so I would like to propose we get together sometime soon.

Here is what I have in mind:
1) - Meet at the Bern train station (probably in the afternoon).
    - Walk over to the "Palais Federal" for a behind the scenes tour (still
to be arranged, but I am sure we can manage something). This is just an
idea. I am interested in visiting it, but we might want to do something a
bit more technical? Proposals welcome (see below)

2) - Beers and dinner. People can join us just for this part (see below)

I am proposing Bern because it seems fairly centralized and easy to reach
by train. Because of the travel time involved, I am proposing we meet on a
friday.

Please mark your choices and respond:

[ ] Not interested at all (thank you, you are done :)

Interested. Possible dates are (tick anything possible):
[ ] Friday, May 10
[ ] Friday, May 17
[ ] Can't make it at those dates. Possible fridays would be: [ ]

Visit/tour/exploration:
[ ] Interested
[ ] Not interested, but will join for beers and dinner
[ ] Can't make it, but will join for beers and dinner

[ ] I would like to propose a different visit/tour/exploration: [ ]

Suggestions/ideas/comments: [ ]

I hope we can gather a good group. Based on the responses, we might
relocate the venue. I will let you know asap what the outcome is.

Thank you,

Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet                                          piguet_at_yahoo.com
Rte de Buchillon 5                               Mobile: +41-79-310-3249