[Seattle] Fwd: Swiss Network Seattle: survey results and next steps

From: Manuel Schmitt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:07:01 -0700

Dear Swiss Network Seattle members,

We now have 37 members in the Seattle Swisslist, so I wanted to thank all
who joined with a first message, and post the survey results of a few weeks
ago for the archives.

I'm working on the scheduling for the first event. In the meantime, feel
free to use the list to discuss Swiss issues in Seattle!

Regards, Manu

Thank you to the 31 Swiss Network Seattle members who responded to the
initial survey. The purpose of the survey was to solicit your input on what
you wanted the Swiss Network Seattle to be. In short, there was strong
agreement on the quarterly pace, but there was less consensus on time of day
and location. Read more results
<http://www.swiss-network.org/seattle/2006/03/30/survey-results/ >
Note: a few of you left personal messages in the survey without contact
information in the field - because the survey is anonymous, please contact
me again by e-mail if you would like to follow up on your idea.
Based on the results of the survey here are the next steps for the Swiss
Network Seattle:
First, our next meeting will be held in the late May / early June timeframe
as a lunch in Seattle. Location, topic and date will be announced later -
thank you for all the suggestions regarding topics and format.
Second, as you read this, the online presence of the Swiss Network Seattle
is in place, with the following resources:
* Web site at www.swiss-network.org/seattle/
<http://www.swiss-network.org/> This site is in blog format and allows for
comments. This is a simple site that will be improved, but I've incorporated

the few requests expressed in the survey.
hosted by swiss-list.com. I encourage you to subscribe and contribute to the
list. The list will be used for event invitations, and is open for all
members to discuss issues related to the Swiss in Seattle.
Please let me know if you have additional suggestions for the Swiss Network
Seattle - either by e-mail <http://www.swiss-network.org/static/contact.htm>
or through a comment on this message.

Manu
<manuel_at_speakeasy.net>

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: ASCII English text, with very long lines
+++++++++ winmail.dat: ASCII text