sfbay: Firewood for Party

From: Leonore Wigger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:09:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

this is not a Switzerland-related question, but
perhaps someone on this list can answer it anyway...

I'm planning a bonfire on Ocean Beach, San Francisco,
and need to find out where I can get the firewood.

Does anyone know:

-whether collecting the wood in Golden Gate Park is a
good idea

- if not, where I could buy a relatively small
quantity of firewood, preferably near Ocean Beach

Leonore Wigger