[SFBay] FW: Cultural Newsletter - September - December 2006

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 00:37:50 +0200

Thank you for forwarding this e-mail.

Rosmarie Levy
Trade Commissioner
SWISS BUSINESS HUB USA
San Francisco Branch
c/o Consulate General of Switzerland
456 Montgomery Street, Suite 1500, San Francisco, CA 94104
Tel: 415 788 2272 ext. 102, Fax: 415 788 1402
e-mail: Rosmarie_at_swissbusinesshub.org
www.swissbusinesshub.org <www.swissbusinesshub.org>
HOW SWISS ARE YOU?
www.swissroots.org <www.swissroots.org>

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of
it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the
original transmittal.
Thank you for your cooperation.

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ SF.cultural.august.2006.pdf: PDF document, version 1.3