swiss-list: Thank you

From: laurent mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 08:48:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

We had a great evening on Saturday ! 32 people came to share some fondue
and other swiss dish at Amandine. We also had the occasion to meet the new
Swiss Counselor for Science and Technology Christian Simm. We welcome him
in the Bay area and we are looking forward to collaborate with him to support
the swiss interests in the Silicon Valley. Maria Speck, a German journalist
was also with us and has been active in searching successfull swiss women
for a forecoming article.

The swiss-list number is growing, 70 people are now registered. This clearly
shows the interest in pursuing more activities on the swiss-list. Once more
I greatly encourage you to use this tool as a communication mean between
swiss scientists active in the bay area.

In the meantime, I wish you a happy Christmas !

Laurent Mieville