The Swiss-list Web site

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:43:07 -0800

Hello everybody,
                following the recent move of Laurent (Mieville), I
decided that the other side of the bay should not stay back and also
act to integrate the Swiss post-docs throughough the bay area. To
complement the Swiss (mailing) list, I created the Swiss-list Web site.
This is a web site that tries to list useful links for Swiss post-docs.
You are welcome to have a look at it and to comment. Due to tortuous
(web) publishing procedure at LBL, I could not easily publish this web
page on the east side of the bay (at LBL). Laurent (I mean the
Standford's one) was kind enough to give asyleum to my lonely pages.
Thus, this is the Swiss-list Web site:
<A HREF="http://loki.stanford.edu/~mieville/swl_wel.html">http://loki.stanford.edu/~mieville/swl_wel.html</A>

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108