swiss-list: Great Phone Rates!

From: Staudenmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 20:28:19 -0800

Hi everyone!
I just re-ordered the prepaid calling cards I've been using to call
friends and family in Switzerland. The rate they currently offer is
pretty good: 12 cents/min. flat rate, and 15% off if you order $250 at a
time.
I've been using these cards for quite some time now, and I never
experienced any problems. However, you have to pay in advance, and (here
comes the catch) there is a surcharge of $1 per phone call. But still,
you can chat with your mother-in-law for a full hour and spend only
$8.20 ....

-markus
http://moneysaver.net/

 VoCall Rates for Switzerland

 Retail Purchase (under $250):
 Surcharge: $1.00 per call.
 Rate per minute: $0.12
 Cost of 20 minute call: $3.40
 Cost of 60 minute call: $8.20

 With 20% Discount ($500+ order):
 Effective Surcharge: $0.80 per call
 Effective rate per minute $0.10
 Cost of 20 minute call: $2.80
 Cost of 60 minute call: $6.80 ($0.114/minute)

 Flat Rate (no peak/off-peak periods)