swiss-list: Information request

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:33:06 EST

I am interested in finding out the family tree of Johann August Sutter. My
last name being Sutter and the fact that my earliest relatives in America
were in the St.Louis area, has made my family believe that we are related to
the famous Sutter.

So, if you could provide me with anywhere to find out this information, it
would be helpful. Or if you know the names of any other siblings of John
Sutter, or the names of his children, please pass it on.

Thank you, Edward Sutter e-mail address> au1849_at_aol.com