swiss-list: Car and Motorcycle for sale

From: thomas vogt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:59:11 -0700
Hi all

I am moving back home and must sell my car and motorcycle.

1997 VW Golf GTI black 63K 9800/OBO
4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter, 5 Speed Manual

Kelley blue book 12100

Very good condition, never broke down, new tires, first owner, never had an accident. Good gas mileage car. Was kept in Garage

Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Remote/Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Dual Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Automatic Sun Roof, Alloy Wheels, Roof Rack

1995, Yamaha YZF Street Bike 600cc, 25K miles, $3500/OBO

Great bike, lots of additions and accessories. Purple wind screen, Yosh. pipe, rear stand, helmet,  tank bra, and has been jetted. Hard to find stock paint scheme with purple and blue. New back tires. Was kept in Garage

Kelley blue book 4095$

If you are interested in either one please call me (Home 415 701 1881, Work 707 584 2435) or write me an email.

Thomas