swiss-list: Cheap (Car) Insurance

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

The best deal for a car insurance I did get through a broker with Blue Ridge, which belongs to Winterthur Insurance.

Get a statement from your CH car insurance that you did not have any damages and Blue Ridge is probably the cheapest car insurance you can get in this country with or without US drivers licence.

http://www.blueridgeins.com

If you did not actually own a car and did not have a car insurance in CH, just take any policy you had and make the issueing company write a statement that you were without damages. It worked for me.

For my household and liability in an apartment (house) that I rent, I use Zurich International, which has a high standard in service excellence.

Best regards

Ralf