swiss-list: Cuba

From: Anne Brunner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:41:42 -0700

Is seems to be fashionable in Switzerland to make vacations in Cuba.
Some friends asked me if I would like to join them, but it is illegal
for Americans to go there. I'm Swiss however and would travel over
Mexico. Has anybody done that, and afterwards got into trouble entering
the US? I'm here on an H1 visa.
Thanks in advance for the advice
        Anne
abrunner_at_boxercross.com