swiss-list: Job Search in the USA

From: Theo Breitenstein <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:49:03 -0400

Dear Swiss-List Members

I have lived in the USA for a number of years. Having successfully
developed and established businesses for several technical,
international companies in the USA and Switzerland, I wish to join a
promising, technical, high growth company to drive business development,
or start my own business representing a Swiss product line in the US.
My management expertise includes, P&L, General Management, Operations,
Sales/Marketing Management, Product Development and Engineering.

In addition to a BSEE (El. Ing. HTL), I have an MBA (MBA HSG) and over
25 years of work experience, of which 12 years are in sales and
marketing and management.

Do you know of someone who is looking for an individual with my
background, or a Swiss Company who would like to get started in the US
either with there product-line, or with a company? Any ideas, or
comments are highly appreciated. Please email to
tbreitenstein_at_attglobal.net

Haerzliche Dank!

Theo Breitenstein