[SFBay] Play group for children in SF?

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:43:18 -0500

Dear all,

I am looking for a play group in San Francisco that I can take my 6 months old
son to. I'd love for my son to grow up speaking Swiss and/or German not only
with me, but ideally with other children, too.

If you currently attend a play group or know of one where Swiss or German
speaking children attend, would you please let me know, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks and regards,
Karin