swiss-list: More information about the BBQ on our web site

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 09:08:28 -0700

Hello everybody,

I added more information about the BBQ spot in the Huddart
Park on our social event web page. In case you went to that
page recently, and you are using caches, you may be experience
trouble in loading the new page. (Sometime the browser does
not understand what you want to do when you try to force
reloading with a frame web site). You may want to use the direct
address of the page
http://www.geocities.com/~swiss-list/swl_sev.html
and force a reload (push <Ctrl> and Reload).

Hope to see you there on Saturday,

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108